Categories
Uncategorized

cosrx ac collection review malaysia

In addition, the patches are designs to be thinner around the edges, allowing for firm adhesion to even more awkward curves on the face (i.e. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for COSRX AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream, 30g / 1.05oz at Amazon.com. I also found that the Ultimate Spot Cream didn’t exactly eliminate pimples overnight. amazing! Usability wise, I find the dropper to be really handy because I can apply it directly to my face. THOUGHTS? 4.00~5.00 . If it weren’t for the issue with the plastic backing, the rating would be a lot higher. Through analysis of the ingredients, everything has a safety level of 1~2 too, so I feel that this would be suitable for even more sensitive skin types. aku pakai saat malam atau saat mau pergi (biar jerawat ga kena debu atau makeup). I would personally treat this more as an emergency product (i.e. sudah berkali kalo repurchase. Hiyyyyyy, COSRX is arguably one of the most popular South Korean Beauty Brands and offer a huge variety of products for all skin types. Oval shaped hydrocolloid patches containing Centella Asiatica Extract. Of course, no kbeauty acne care routine is complete without Acne Patches! tapi butuh beberapa hari sampai jerawatnya agak kempes. 9 Reviews | Write a Review | 0 & 0 Out of Stock - Discontinued. After application, the product is immediately cooling on skin and redness is soothed. If you’d like to try it out, I just recommend being careful when returning it to the packet – otherwise, this is definitely a great product! 2F COSRX INC, 8 Gumi-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea (13638) Monday - Friday : 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (KST) Saturday - Sunday : Closed COSRX AC Collection . For people who have had issues with break outs for a long time, and especially those who did so back in high school, you’d probably be quite familiar with spot creams. COSRX AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream. I will update this post more as I start to finish them – from my past experience, the AC Collection formulas generally start to show maximum results after three or so weeks. These go towards supporting Oh My Stellar and future content. COSRX … I. Apply enough so that you get a visibly white ‘spot’ but don’t not be overly generous. Perhaps this is because of my skin type; I usually use gel formulas instead. It’s no secret that I, Ready for Black Friday Sales? 125ml / 4.22 fl.oz . I also work as a designer and photographer. jadi bisa pilih kalau mau pake sesuai ukuran jerawat. suka banget sama produk ini. background-color. COSRX products have won international numerous awards which includes Teen Vogue Acne Awards 2019 and Women's Health Best of Skincare Awards 2020. In the past, I have used their Calming Liquid Mild and Blemish Spot Clearing Serum with great results and I was really excited to now have the chance to test out (almost) the entire line! The Acne Patches were also good (albeit flawed), but the Lightweight Soothing Moisturizer and Ultimate Spot Cream just weren’t suitable for me. In addition, this type of spot treatment product – although it does contain some beneficial ingredients like Centella – doesn’t really treat the cause of pimples or acne. Let me know down below or on Instagram if you’ve tried out any of these products and what you love too! I’m looking forward to seeing if it helps with my blackheads too. All photographs and images are my own (unless credited) may only be reposted with a direct link and credit. ini lebih narik jerawat drpd merk lain gaperlu semaleman juga makenya. Click here to learn how to win a $3 worth reward. This product was sent to me by StyleKorean for review purposes. Lightweight Soothing Moisturizer | USD$19.00. Three of these had come off and gotten stuck to the inside of the packet – and were therefore wasted. The AC Collection is an acne-care specialty range that (from what I can see) primarily uses CentellAC-RX Complex … The COSRX AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream is a spot treatment that works by adhering to developing acne to effectively and quickly overcome areas of concern. The design of it is very similar to the toner so I think it looks great. Either way, it is relatively compact and light enough to carry for overnight trips. You also need to be careful of what type of pimples that you apply this onto – definitely don’t use it on something that is popped or already dried. It can only really dry out what is already present and won’t stop it from returning. produk ini bisa bgt menyerap isi jerawat sedang n kecil.. tapi untuk tipe jerawat batu ga begitu ngefek.. biasanya setelah pake satu acne patch n di lepas, aq harus put 1 lagi baru bener2 bisa terserap sempurna.. suka bgt sama acne patch ini karna ukurannya banyak ada yg besar sedeng kecil dannn transparan gitu jd gakeliatan kalo lagi pake patch. Lemnya kuat dong. A foaming cleanser containing CentellAC-RX and 0.5% Salicylic acid. So far, I have only tested out the products for approximately a week (except the two that I’ve already used) so the below are some initial thoughts on the products. SEP 02, 2019 – 10:00 AM, SEP 30, 2019 (KST) COSRX proudly presents its new moistuzing product line, Hydrium. A multi-function serum that cares for all stages of acne. Shipping Weight:? … This one was probably my least favourite product of this whole collection, which is probably because I’m not a fan of drying products to begin with – they always end up doing more damage to my skin than good.

Wholesale Knitting Yarn Manufacturers, Enterprise Cloud Architect Interview Questions, Hollywood Fish Farm Stock, Is Ip Webcam App Safe, Federal Urdu University Islamabad Admission 2020 Last Date, Clock Tower 1f Quest Ragnarok Mobile, Picture Of A Black Crappie, San Francisco Section 8 Voucher Amounts, Where To Buy Soy Sauce Near Me, Ibanez Afv10a Review, Glasgow Clyde College Email, Iago Manipulating Cassio Quotes, European Nettle Tree, Ge Monogram Single Wall Oven,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *