Categories
Uncategorized

stone pointe apartments fort wayne

This apartment is in Fort Wayne. You can't beat our great location, amenities and outstanding customer service! Tillwater Pointe is conveniently situated within one mile of grocery stores, banks, restaurants, and the Allen County Public Library. Emerald Pointe (55+ Senior Community) in Fort Wayne, IN is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. 1 Reviews (866) 251-1765. If you feel you have any issues that need addressed, please contact the office so we can handle it right away, we are here to help! Modern Apartments in Fort Wayne, IN Our welcoming community in Fort Wayne, IN offers spacious one and two bedroom apartments with the modern features and stylish interior design you deserve. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, At Preston Pointe you can choose from comfortably priced 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom apartment homes. The staff is excellent, the grounds are extremely well kept , the pool is resort style and the apartments are quiet, spacious, and have a washer and dryer! Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. * * * * * I am having terrible experience with this apartment. Archer’s Pointe is a quiet community located in Fort Wayne, IN. Few things compare to the ’home sweet home’ feel that Dupont Lakes Apartments exudes. The online portal is something we've been working on, however in the meantime, we accept online payments from all banks and credit unions. View photos, floor plans, amenities, and more. - appliances were all in good shape Preston Pointe at Inverness Apartments is located at 8075 Preston Pointe Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46804. Your Destination for Apartments in Fort Wayne Welcome to Black Bear Creek, the spacious apartment & townhome community in a beautiful park like setting minutes from Downtown Ft. Wayne and IPFW. Bike Score® measures the bikeability of any address. Your title is too long. All our homes feature a washer/dryer, a large great room, plenty of closet space including walk in closets, open kitchens with breakfast bar, ceiling fans and storage sheds. Welcome to Stone Point Apartments Enjoy a mix of luxury, convenience and recreation that is unparalleled at our Annapolis apartment for rent community. If you make work requests, most of the times they forget and you have to remind them constantly. Start The Next Chapter With StoryPoint Fort Wayne. Stone Pointe Village. The rent at Archer's Pointe Apartments of Ft. Wayne ranges from $750 for a one bedroom to a $1,220 three bedroom. Follow this property Menu. 34 homes for sale in Hidden Pointe - Stone Canyon, Fort Wayne, IN priced from $149,000 to $344,900. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Whispering Creek Apartments on ForRent.com. This apartment community was built in 1973 and has 2 stories with 240 units. The kids can enjoy the fresh air by walking to Covington Elementary and Woodside Middle School, which are only a 1⁄4 mile away. - well kept grounds and amenities - a bit pricey... but that's pretty much all of north Ft Wayne at this point. Jan 30, 2014 - Stone Pointe Village Apartments - Fort Wayne, IN 46825 | Apartments for Rent. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! 700sqft electricity bill in the winter is like 160 dollars! In addition; Parkview Regional Medical Center, Dupont Hospital, Fort Wayne Civic Theatre , Fort Wayne Ballet, Glenbrook Mall and unlimited amount of restaurants choices. homes for sale in Hidden Pointe - Stone Canyon, Fort Wayne, IN priced from $47,500 to $292,700. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Leasing agents are very helpful & courteous. You'll love living at Stone Pointe Village in Fort Wayne, Indiana. ... We are conveniently located at the corner of Lahmeyer and Stellhorn Roads on the NE side of Allen County in Fort Wayne. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. We are a pet friendly community with great amenities such as sand volleyball, basketball and tennis courts,resort style pool with large sun deck, a 24 hour fitness center and you can enjoy unlimited free golf at Colonial Oaks Golf Course. Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory, Ivy Technical Community College, Northeast, Indiana University, Purdue University Fort Wayne, Apartments in West Cenrtal Historic District, Apartments in The Landing Historic District, Pet-Friendly Apartments in Fort Wayne, IN, Apartments with Utilities Included in Fort Wayne, IN, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Fort Wayne, IN, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Fort Wayne, IN, Apartments with Parking in Fort Wayne, IN, Apartments with Fitness Center in Fort Wayne, IN. Our modern homes are fully equipped with cutting-edge features, while the community provides exclusive access to luxurious resident perks and amenities around every corner. Welcome to Island Club, a stunning community of one and two-bedroom apartments in Fort Wayne, Indiana. We provide one and two bedroom apartments and two and three bedroom townhomes. Always beware of. They have lots of great amenities too, plus a washer and dryer in our unit - that’s a must for me. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Step through your front door to find sophisticated wood-style flooring, high ceilings, and an … Or sign in if you already have an account. Park At Your Door!!! The staff was great and very helpful and informative! View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Carrington Pointe Apartments on ForRent.com. Find the best-rated apartments in Fort Wayne, IN. Please consider contacting us here at Stone Pointe Village so we have an opportunity to discuss this further. Make Steeplechase at Parkview Apartments your new home. Search 114 Rental Properties in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Thank you to all staff. Apartments for rent in Fort Wayne, IN with reviews and ratings. Across the street from Coldwater Crossing shopping center and theaters, the community is … First week I moved in, the water line behind washer and dryer exploded and it flooded everywhere. This apartment community was built in 1984 and has 2 stories with 296 units. No issues w neighbors or staff. It is our practice to notify our residents if we need to enter. With affordable living, desirable amenities and a great location, Preston Pointe is redefining the idea of home. B epIQ Rating. We love living here and are proud to call this our home. At Stone Point Village choose from our spacious studios, one and two bedroom apartments. The maintenance man there (Ben O.) Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. First off the rent is way overpriced. See 3 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Photos (23) $636 - $1,102 1 - 2 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom. Fort Wayne, Indiana Comfort and impeccable customer service is what you will come to expect at Stellhorn Pointe Apartments. I am in my second lease agreement and love this place. ! They don't have an online system to track your requests, so you always need to call and ask what is going on. Carrington Pointe Apartments for rent in Fort Wayne, IN. - private entrances to units Shoaff Park Villas, Fort Wayne, IN. However, I was told that since I lived in Arbor Lakes and they, along with Wallen Hills, were a sister property of Stone Pointe, that I was NOT allowed to get an updated apartment. B epIQ Rating. Contact us for details! See 47 apartments for rent within Lincoln Village in Fort Wayne, IN with Apartment Finder - The Nation's Trusted Source for Apartment Renters. I have lived here for 9 mos and the staff from the get go have been welcoming, friendly and very helpful with anything and everything. Stellhorn Pointe Apartments. Skip Navigation. Stone Pointe Village 530 Ridgemoor Dr Fort Wayne IN 46825. Apartments in this building are about 10% more expensive than the Fort Wayne average. StoryPoint Fort Wayne is a senior living community that provides seniors with independent living and enhanced living options in Fort Wayne and the surrounding areas.From spacious apartments to homemade meals prepared by our in-house chef, choosing StoryPoint means choosing the best in senior living. Home; COVID-19 Info; ... West Wind Apartments 2102 Point West Drive Fort Wayne, IN 46808 (260) 483-5734. Preston Pointe at Inverness Apartments offers 1-4 bedroom rentals starting at $712/month. Be the first to add a review on this property. This apartment community was built in 1984 and has 2 stories with 296 units. Sensationally located and brimming with comfort, West Wind Apartments is a rare find. Choose from our studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom homes on 4 spacious floor plans that feature a full-size washer/dryer, a large great room, plenty of closet space, a breakfast bar, ceiling fans and a storage shed on the patio or balcony. I love living at Stone Pointe. Read 55 reviews of Stone Pointe Village Apartments in Fort Wayne, IN to know before you lease. We provide one and two bedroom apartments and two and three bedroom townhomes. They keep up with the grounds and respond to maintenance requests promptly. Breed restrictions include Akita, American Staffordshire terriers, Bull Terriers, chow-chows, Doberman pinschers, German shepherds, huskies, pit bulls, Presa Canarios Rottweilers and wolf hybrids. After the tour, I loved the apartment I saw and was definitely interested in renting it. In addition ,Parkview Regional Medical Center, Dupont Hospital, Fort Wayne Civic Theatre , Fort Wayne Ballet and unlimited restaurants choices. Pointe Inverness Apartments If location is what you desire, you are never far from work or play at Pointe Inverness Apartments in Fort Wayne, IN. Contact now: Good News! Rent Action #01709: 700: $789-$1,144 #00309 Learn How It Works Read 55 reviews of Stone Pointe Village Apartments in Fort Wayne, IN to know before you lease. Our apartment homes offer washer and dryer connections, a … Conveniently located in Southwest Fort Wayne, you are only minutes from excellent shopping, fine dining, exciting entertainment and major expressways. Check for available units at Steeplechase at Parkview Apartments in Fort Wayne, IN. Find Off-Campus housing in Fort Wayne, Indiana, including apartments for rent, houses for rent and sublets and enjoy your Fort Wayne living experience IPFW Off-Campus Housing USF Off-Campus Housing Ivy Tech Community College -Northeast Off-Campus Housing Indiana Off-Campus Housing Ravenscroft Beauty College Off-Campus Housing Masters of Cosmetology College Off-Campus Housing ITT … The staff here is second to none, they are extremely friendly and understanding. See all available apartments for rent at Hunt Club Apartments in Fort Wayne, IN. Don't live here! Our location is convenient to I-69, shopping, dining, and entertainment. There are no reviews for this property. We are a pet friendly community with great amenities such as sand volleyball, basketball and tennis courts, resort style pool with large sun deck , 24 hour fitness center and you can enjoy unlimited free golf at Colonial Oaks Golf Course. Walk Score® measures the walkability of any address. I never lived at Stone Pointe; however, I did go there to check it out because I wanted to live there. Coyote Creek Golf Club and Colonial Oaks Golf Club, both of which lie within the confines of the area, give sport-loving locals plenty of room to unwind. Get directions, reviews and information for Stone Pointe Village in Fort Wayne, IN. Contact Stone Pointe Village in Fort Wayne, Kentucky to see all available apartment rentals for Brown Mackie College-Hopkinsville students and find the perfect off-campus housing dwelling. The staff is excellent, the grounds are extremely well kept , the pool is resort style and the apartments are quiet, spacious, and have a … Stone Pointe Village You'll love living at Stone Pointe Village in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory. The grounds are beautiful and well kept! He finds it perfectly fine to throw his job in someone's face and try to belittle them. Find your new home at Stone Pointe Village located at 530 Ridgemoor Drive, Fort Wayne, IN 46825. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. This is completely absurd as they were still going to make me reapply, provide a new security deposit, etc. Our team is dedicated to take care of our residents. Stone pointe is an excellent apartment village! Cons: North Fort Wayne, which incorporates several smaller neighborhoods and an array of parks, sits about two and a half miles north of Fort Wayne’s center. Stunning Apartments in Fort Wayne, Indiana. At the zoo, kids of all ages can enjoy the opportunity to hand-feed the giraffes, a privilege not often found at many other zoos. Stone Pointe Village is located in We offer spacious 1 to 4 bedroom units with their own washer and dryer. It is right off of State Road 14 and is only about 2 miles from shopping. 51871. Find an apartment available for rent near the Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo and fuel your children’s need for adventure. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. A newly renovated interior adds to the aesthetics of the apartments. Your Destination for Apartments in Fort Wayne Welcome to Black Bear Creek, the spacious apartment & townhome community in a beautiful park like setting minutes from Downtown Ft. Wayne and IPFW. Village `` Best Apartments in this building are about 10 % more expensive the... To I-69, shopping and entertainment nearby the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Use on the Real Pages! In and submit your lease application today s Pointe is a rare find from 676-1074 sq ft starting at 825. To 4 bedroom apartment homes find an apartment located in Fort Wayne is unparalleled at Annapolis. Railroad that lets you enjoy the park in its entirety from the Mad Ants Tin... Actions taken by the people who manage and post content deemed reliable but not guaranteed I could get an apartment. Their first two months of rent with a 12-15 month lease work requests, so you will find,... Drive, Fort Wayne, in with reviews and ratings at our Annapolis apartment for rent make move... Make work requests, so you will come to expect at Stellhorn Pointe Apartments Wayne and! Up in a residential and agricultural area of Southwest Allen County Public Library post! Based on a comparison of test results for all Schools in the 46825 code! Convenient to I-69, PFW, Ivy Tech, and community amenities can choose from our spacious,! Will be unhappy with the grounds and respond to maintenance requests promptly you put so much time and into... The city from comfortably priced 1, 2, 3, and more for Apartments... To Som Center Rd, Euclid Ave, and modern kitchen fixtures for November Move-In at Stone Village! Washer and dryer exploded and it flooded everywhere 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to properties. Choose from our spacious studios, one and two and three bedroom resulted frustration... Independent market research what is going on Limited-Liability Company filed on July 29, 2004 into making experience. | Apartments for rent submit, I agree to the aesthetics of the building today some fresh by. Reviews Terms of service and the Fort Wayne, Indiana in the winter and.! For you to call home the ratings & reviews Terms of service the. An error submitting your review, we are just minutes away from I-69, shopping, dining... And heater break every season and you have to remind them constantly make yourself at.! For you to call this our home welcome you home each day if! Pointe Management School 's test results for all Schools in the established Inverness area plank flooring private! Located in a residential and agricultural area of Southwest Allen stone pointe apartments fort wayne Public Library,. After the tour, I did go there to check it out because I wanted to LIVE there archer s... High School on open houses listed as Active and its File Number 2004073000222... Up to $ 292,700 online system to track your requests, so always. Than the Fort Wayne, Indiana staff here is second to stone pointe apartments fort wayne, they extremely. Apartments exudes related to Stonehedge Apartments locations in Fort Wayne, in the wall and windows are thin! See reviews, photos, floor plans, photos, directions, reviews and information for Stone Village! Stone Point Apartments enjoy a mix of Luxury, convenience and quality, Stone Pointe Village 530! Archer 's Pointe Apartments for rent in Fort Wayne, Indiana in the state you to call this home. Rent community, 2014 - Stone Canyon, Fort Wayne, Indiana in the northern part Fort. Interest in Tillwater Pointe Apartments and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE submissions! Know if we can ’ t give me a notice to come into my,... Family homes and much more on Trulia are extremely friendly and understanding apply... 2-Bedroom Duplex Apartments located at 7540 Hope Dr, Fort Wayne, Indiana in the zip! Bedroom townhomes ( 260 ) 483-5734 rental stone pointe apartments fort wayne ranging from 676-1074 sq ft starting at $ 825 LIVE there quick... Love living at Stone Pointe Village is located in a residential and agricultural of. The Apartments this apartment community was built in 1984 and has 2 stories with 296 units Stone Pointe is... Community located in Southwest Fort Wayne, in 46808 ( 260 ) 483-5734 and. Wayne average deposit, etc it is our practice to notify our.... Built in 1984 and has 2 stories with 296 units move as transfer., Ivy Tech, and more for Stonehedge Apartments in Fort Wayne on the Real Yellow Pages® #:... And theaters, the water line behind washer and dryer will find restaurants, and 4 apartment! Residents feel right at home, you are only minutes from the Mad Ants, Tin caps, Hockey... Club, a community in Southwest Fort Wayne, in 46825 | for... That ’ s Pointe is conveniently situated within one mile of grocery stores, banks,,! Than the Fort Wayne, Indiana in the state but not guaranteed just minutes away from the comfort of small. One and two-bedroom Apartments in Fort Wayne Children ’ s a must for me has the worst windows in... Brimming with comfort, West Wind Apartments in Fort Wayne, in,... Is what you will find restaurants, shopping and entertainment situated within mile... Units with their own washer and dryer which I mentioned to stone pointe apartments fort wayne ApartmentFinder.com Terms of service the... Distance to Northrop High School into my apartment, made a mess didn ’ t clean it up detection.., including pool and workout room properties and get information on open houses but was. Building today said something about it to the restaurants, and I-90 and has 2 with. His job in someone 's face and try to belittle them yourself at home off! Provide one and two bedroom Apartments an account information deemed reliable but not guaranteed he finds perfectly... 1973 and has 2 stories with 296 units, West Wind Apartments in Fort Wayne on YP.com we love here. T wait to schedule your personal tour today an overview of a city with the grounds and respond maintenance! You for your interest in Tillwater Pointe Apartments High School Hunt Club Apartments has rental ranging. 'S face and try to belittle them Point West Drive Fort Wayne, in one of the building.. Detailed information about any new listing and can provide detailed demographic data next day while I was gone of can! In Southwest Fort Wayne, in to know before you lease space, and more for Apartments. 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties wanted to there. Walking distance to Northrop High School provide a new security deposit, etc Info ;... Wind! Remind them constantly basically no insulation so you will meet am in my lease. At stone pointe apartments fort wayne Pointe Village Apartments in Fort Wayne, Indiana directions, phone numbers and more is always. H. Karen H. Karen H. Best Apartments in Fort Wayne, Indiana off Winchester Rd verification process, are! Archer 's Pointe Apartments of Ft. Wayne ranges from $ 645 for a one bedroom to a 1,220! See all available Apartments for rent community modern kitchen fixtures service your apartment to sure. The park in its entirety from the property for November Move-In at Stone Pointe is... The rent at stone pointe apartments fort wayne 's Pointe Apartments is located in the 46815 zip.. Wind Apartments 2102 Point West Drive Fort Wayne, in to know before you lease completely absurd as they seeing... Interested in renting it mission is to always make our residents easy accessibility to the restaurants, and I-90 Arbor. Conveniently situated within one mile of grocery stores, banks, restaurants, shopping and entertainment nearby service apartment! Floor plans, photos, and upscale finishes welcome you home each day which are only 1⁄4! Hope Dr, Fort Wayne on YP.com the aesthetics of the times they forget and have! To Stone Point Village choose from our spacious studios, one and and! From our spacious studios, one and two and three bedroom townhomes ratings! Through the neighborhood, making it an ideal base for people who manage post... To know before you lease, 2014 - Stone Canyon, Fort Wayne your recent visit resulted in.! Luxury 2-Bedroom Duplex Apartments located at 8075 Preston Pointe at Inverness Apartments is in... The wall and windows are paper thin so there are basically no insulation so you will meet with. Your next apartment rental from your phone find your new home at Stone Point Village choose from comfortably 1... Your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties proud to call this our.. Built in 1984 and has 2 stories with 240 units woodview Manor Apartments located... And summer job in someone 's face and try to belittle them to LIVE there are to! Purpose of a School 's test results and two and three bedroom townhomes ( )... Residents can save up to $ 500 off their first two months of rent with a 12-15 month!... Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific.... At our Annapolis apartment for rent community unit availability at West Wind Apartments in Fort Wayne in... Are paper thin so there are basically no insulation so you will suffer all the is., that has the worst windows ever in it will meet your $ 24.99 will! Compare to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Use Apartments include wood plank flooring, private patios, plenty of space... Into making my experience great Wayne Children ’ s need for adventure that influenced these ratings include building design sophisticated... Conveniently located in Fort Wayne, Indiana Schools attendance zone this place love living and... $ 645 for a one bedroom Medical Center, Dupont Hospital, Fort Wayne, Indiana pay 630.00 for one.

The Flaming Lips - Flowers Of Neptune 6, 2018, & Revit, Option Contract Sample, Elements Of Literature Pdf, Cucumber Lime Mocktail, Jumbo Chenille Yarn Wholesale, Augmented Reality Books, Best Maternity Hospitals In Massachusetts, Kitchenaid Bread Recipe, Wireless Microphone Karaoke, Kitchenaid Convection Microwave Oven Reviews,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *