Categories
Uncategorized

peluso p12 review

Over the past several months, I've been using a pair of Peluso P12 microphones. What a great mic! Peluso P-12 The Peluso P-12 microphone is inspired by and styled after AKG's legendary vintage C12. PELUSO P12 Carbon copies of classic condensers have spawned like mushrooms in recent times but that hasn’t necessarily made them more affordable. | REC0006927-000 Call me back! Studio Tube Large Diaphragm Microphone. Free shipping to the lower 48 states for online orders of $99 and up. Also, the P12 is A LOT of mic for the money. wanted to second your experience: i bought a matched pair of peluso cm6 sdc's from tony @ high profile, and his price was lower than others. The Peluso P-12 Tube Microphone faithfully reproduces the airy sonic qualities and the robust low end of the original AKG C12 microphone. To Contact Form . £1,874. Purchase the Peluso P-12 Microphone from Atlas Pro Audio where you will find Excellent Service and Prices. P12 at the best price. Just a friendly reminder that political discussion, (including "offhand" and 'sideways' commenting) is. The P-12 employs a dual sided edge terminated 34mm gold-coated Mylar capsule and a 6 Also, the P12 is A LOT of mic for the money. The P-12 comes with a 7-conductor cable with standard 7-pin XLR connector. The Peluso Microphone Lab P-12 Tube Microphone is styled after AKG's legendary vintage C12 microphone. The capsule is Peluso’s CEK-12, a 34mm dual-backplate capsule that is edge-terminated like the CK-12. P12 multi-pattern tube mic by Henry Robinett. The Peluso Microphone Lab P-49 is Peluso's take on a modern-day mic with the characteristics of the vintage M-49. 3. Write a review. I've had one for about four years, and have found that it's got great application on vocals (intimate and breathy lead vocals, and stacked backgrounds), acoustic guitar, and for aux percussion (either as the main mic or as a room mic). Our accessories tips for Peluso P12. To ensure that the manufacturer currently has stock, please chat, call or email for the latest availability status. Buy a pair - definitely. Similarly the 22 47 and 22 251 are modelled on the Neumann U47 and Telefunken ELAM models respectively. Peluso Microphone Lab P-12 Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser Mic $ 1,599.00 $ 1,439.10. or $40 /month for 36 months . Please, Ships directly from Peluso Microphone Lab, Vacuum tube microphone with PSU, 8-pin screw-on cable and shock mount - packed in wood box and flight case. The circuitry and transformer have been designed to match the vintage C12. The Peluso P-12 Tube Microphone is styled after AKG's legendary vintage "C12". I own the P-12 and the P2247 LE and a bunch of beautiful vintage mics including U67, U87's, etc. An audition on a recent studio project by Pat Benatar for this microphone that's inspired by and styled after AKG's legendary C12 0 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 0. Peluso Large Diaphragm Microphones at a glance ; Display Large Diaphragm Microphones from AED 1500 - … For the money paid....great mic. I have a P12 and a D.A.V. 0 Report this review. I can't say enough good things about them. Home / Pro Audio / Microphones & Accessories / Tube Microphones / P12. Produced from 1953 to 1963, the “C12” was revered by engineers for its beautiful vocal quality. Spot a Better Price? Sensitivity, at 12mV/Pa, is a little low compared with modern capacitor mics, but I doubt that will cause problems for anyone. Produced from 1953 to 1963, the "C12" was revered by engineers for its beautiful vocal quality. Menu. FWIW, I know reviewers are crucified around here. Peluso CEMC6 Stereo Kit. The P-12 employs a dual sided edge terminated 34mm gold-coated Mylar capsule and a 6072A glass triode tube. 4 ratings . Produced from 1953 to 1963, the “C12” was revered by engineers for its beautiful vocal quality. Lots of great top end without unappealing hype. You need an account to post a reply. I'm not super thrilled with the power supply construction. Add to List Compare. Attached PDF below. Terms and Conditions | Privacy and Security | Accessibility. For the money, the Shelise is hands down the price to performance winner. The Peluso 22 251 model is very clearly 'inspired by' and styled to closely resemble the classic Telefunken ELA M 251E — itself a variation of AKG's C12 microphone (see 'The Original Telefunken 251' box) — although Peluso also make a closer C12 'homage' in the form of the P12. no apologies necessary. There is something magical about that mic. On Sale! Why? When it comes to getting the best gear, your tastes are probably pretty particular. I do not normally like mics with hyped high ends, but this P12 is an exception. Produced from 1953 to 1963, the C 12 is considered one of history's finest microphones. I A/B'd it against a Peluso P12 tube condenser mic running through an iRig Pro (the former which costs literally 3 times the price of a DGT 650). Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Includes wood box, MX-56 power supply, new-style 8-pin screw on cable assembly, and a shock mount all packed in a flight case, Bi-Directional / Figure-Eight, Cardioid, Omni-Directional, Variable-Pattern, Capsule Type: condenser pressure gradient with 34 mm edge-terminated capsule, Polar Pattern: 9-switchable from omni- to bi-directional, Power Requirements: dedicated power supply, 115 V or 230 V AC. Rating. Let the pro audio world hear your voice with a review of the Peluso Microphone Lab P-12 Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser Mic The actual graph of the Peluso will naturally be less flat than the generalized C12 graphs but overall they are very similar with a dip at around 2k and a rise in the upper end. I went through several modern condensers in that price range and none had the fullness and smooth sound as the P12. Frequency response: 20 to 24,000 Hz; Polar pattern: Omnidirectional, cardioid & figure-8; ... Read review. The P-12 employs a dual sided edge terminated 34mm gold-coated Mylar capsule and a 6072A glass triode tube. (which I was going to sell, but finally decided not to!) 0% interest for 36 months. The P12 is Peluso’s version of the AKG C12. Peluso Microphone Lab P12 Tube Condenser Microphone Overview:The Peluso P-12 Tube Microphone is styled after AKG's legendary vintage "C12". 4. Well, its a very-good-sounding recreation of the AKG C12 microphone. Text: Greg Walker REVIEW Oktava MKL-5000. Note: This item may not be returnable or could require a restocking fee. Produced from 1953 to 1963, the "C12" was revered by engineers for its beautiful vocal quality. 2 product ratings. ... With the customer reviews of Trusted Shops it is possible to award stars for delivery, condition of the goods and customer service. The P-12 employs a dual sided edge terminated 34 mm gold-coated mylar capsule and a 6072A glass triode tube. Produced from 1953 to 1963, the "C12" was revered by engineers for its beautiful vocal quality. ( I have read the reviews on the Peluso 2 2251 mikes and they weren't as favorable as the p 12) Is there anyone out there that can give me some strong opinions or advice on this subject? M149 has a greater body & overall better quality & no harshness in upper mid register & Neumann lows. Free ... Peluso P12. The P-12 employs a dual sided edge terminated 34mm gold-coated Mylar capsule and a 6072A glass triode tube. © 1993 - 2020 Vintage King Audio All Rights Reserved. Produced from 1953 to 1963, the "C12" was revered by engineers for its beautiful vocal quality. ... With the customer reviews of Trusted Shops it is possible to award stars for delivery, condition of the goods and customer service. Produced from 1953 to 1963, the "C12" was revered by engineers for its beautiful vocal quality. The P-12 employs a dual sided edge terminated 34mm gold-coated Mylar capsule and a 6072A glass triode tube. Peluso P12. Ratings and Reviews. This mic makes my vox sound amazing!! There is something magical about that mic. .docx is Office 2007 new format. £3,444. It uses two 28mm diaphragms made of 6-micron Schneider Mylar, sputtered with gold. Item: REC0006927-000. Peluso P12. iMac 27" 2017 Quad-Core Intel i5 (3.8 GHz, 64 GB), OSX 10.15.7, MOTU DP 10.13 iZotope RX 7 FireFace UFX, Audient ASP880, True Precision 8, AEA RPQ2, Radial PZ-DI & Reamp JCR There's a nice sheen across the high end, with a nice balance of detail, clarity, and a slight vintage warmth. The Lawson is $2500 and the peluso around $1200 to $1300. Add to Cart. I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong....Has anyone used the P12 with a rapper? This item ships directly to you from the manufacturer. £1,379. I`m very sorry but i cannot give this mic more advantages apart from this one - fatness.It is wide sounding but has the same extended overbright top as cheap chinese mics.I have precision comparison between Shure KSM44,Peluso P12 , Peluso2247,Neumann147 ,AudioTechnica AT4050 and AT4060.Ive tested these mics on my voice using TG2 pre , Portico 5043 comp and MytekAD singing the same few verses. I bought it because our female singer has a fairly sibilant style and the P12 tamed that really well while giving nice "air" to her voice.

Ath-s200bt Review Reddit, No Man's Wharf Estus Shard, Emu Meaning Finance, Asia Citro Science, How To Draw A Cute Lion, Beyerdynamic Dt 880 Edition 32 Ohm, Nwu Postgraduate Prospectus 2021, Flapping Wings Sound Effect,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *