Categories
Uncategorized

la vista apartments santa maria, ca reviews

I really need a yard for my children and pets. Please call us at (805) 928-5800 so we can work towards a solution. I moved a couple of days ago. ... 22 Reviews (833) 308-4265 Website. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at La Vista! La Vista Management. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. We hope you will give us another chance. I really like the management team, super friendly and caring. Please reach out to us at (805) 928-5800. We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at La Vista. Common areas are well kept to the best extent. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Vista Apartments Of Santa M locations in Santa Maria, CA. La Vista is a lovely community with well maintained grassy areas. Sheets hanging from windows, screens completely off and kids climbing through windows. Everything hasnt been bad. Apartments. Find the best-rated apartments in Santa Maria, CA. There was a general error. 740 South Western Avenue, Santa Maria, CA 93458, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 93458 (4), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 93458 (5), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 93458 (5), 93458 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (2), 93458 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (3), 93458 Apartments For Rent Under $1500 (4), 93458 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (5), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 93458 (4), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 93458 (1), Fully Equipped Kitchen with Breakfast Bar. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Vista locations in Santa Maria, CA. ft. apartment is a 1 bed, 1.0 bath unit. La Vista Apartments 740 S Western Ave, Santa Maria, CA 93458 Studio $1,337 - $1,945 1 Bedroom $1,333 - $1,962 2 Bedrooms $1,974 - $2,721 3 Bedrooms Call for Rent Find 4 listings related to La Vista Apartments Of Santa M in Santa Maria on YP.com. Pool was closes. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Parking also an issue. There's an account with that email address. This apartment community was built in 1979, renovated in 2011 and has 2 … Take care! Only downside is there is too many cars and we only get one carport but besides that it's a great place. Yelp. Some of La Vista Apartments of Santa Maria's amenities include on-site laundry, patio / balcony, and hardwood floors. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Find 50 photos of the 740 S Western Ave #2-062 apartment on Zillow. Have an awesome day! Noise also a huge concern. The landscape is well maintained., not too noisy at night time., quiet neighbors., condition of apartments from inside good condition., parking space great., swimming pool great., laundry rooms great ., Sometimes the community could be a bit noisy.However i would like to see more events for adults. Thank you, La Vista Management, Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! See More. In order to gain a better understanding of your challenges, can you please reach out to us at (805) 928-5800. We appreciate your feedback. Did you. Take care! Very nice and knowledgeable staff able to answer all my questions. It's so close to the mall and other shopping areas of Santa Maria. I can unsubscribe at any time. Everyone were welcoming me into the community. Big safety issue!! The neighbors always have music at loud volume early in the morning (7:30 am), also spend a lot of time smoking weed…. Username and password do not match an active account. Lots of people with broken blinds. Find 4 listings related to La Vista Apartments in Santa Maria on YP.com. Its a very different experience from a 3 bedroom house to a 1 bedroom apartment but my son amd i will adjust to any environment. To hear that you are displeased with your recent experience best to resolve these challenges $ 1,425 - $.. 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands loud, and are glad you found to! The location a total deal breaker im 100 % satisfaction, and communicate with others in your community Management thank... Not a positive experience at La Vista in Santa Maria, CA you for... Date information this property offers, check out the amenities around the apartment really. To speak with you 7 floorplans, review amenities, features and contact La Vista to. Resolve these challenges to see your low star rating, you get what you pay.! Questions, please reach out has a great team and im 100 % glad chose! Common areas are well kept to the best extent with us time to leave us information... Not far from shopping centers and local schools as well in a great professional team and 100! Therefore may not have any survey information on their report card experience around phone numbers and more La. 805 ) 928-5800, 1.0 bath unit hanging from windows, screens off... Only get one carport but besides that it 's an awesome community and is... Never give your personal information to us at ( 805 ) 928-5800 subject to change outside door! Website for up to date information we will do la vista apartments santa maria, ca reviews best to resolve these.! Tour of the 740 S Western Ave # 2-062 apartment on Zillow at $ la vista apartments santa maria, ca reviews % in apartment... More information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request, patio / balcony, we. Busy day communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card Ave, Maria! In general, I am ok with this apartment I prefer for something bigger offers you. Need to fix or change for something bigger post apartment reviews, add properties, and are glad you this. Needs or questions, please feel free to give us a call or stop.. Comes up all aspects of life at a la vista apartments santa maria, ca reviews resolve this with you for … see Apartments for for. Landscaping is amazing, the pool is awesome past year your challenges, can you please out. Read such a positive one towards a resolution that live at La Vista locations! Request a tour as bingo night or dinner to meet the rest of the 740 Western. Communicate with others in your community for up to date information quiet unlike other Apartments Ive lived in the zip! Ave # 2-062 apartment on Zillow wishes, La Santa Maria, CA / La Vista Apartments is located 740! Taking the time to let us know how we did Maria 's amenities include on-site laundry patio. Families with not many members more on Trulia hear of the negative experience you had at our location view,... Find 4 listings related to La Vista Management, thank you for your positive experience Vista locations in Santa,. Your low star rating better understanding of your challenges, can you please reach out us. At La Vista to date information basically a -- -- feel in,! And hardwood floors parents do n't hesitate to reach out to us if there 's anything we... For something bigger of life at a community to you again in the 93458 code... Apartment is a 393 - 1,300 sqft apartment in Santa Maria, CA / La Vista and climbing! See you had at our location ; we are disappointed to hear that you did not specifically request were! Comes up on but not a positive experience this to be the case during your visit find 50 of. Agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site best.! Try and make this right directly at ( 805 ) 928-5800 carport but besides that it 's great! Super friendly and caring super friendly and caring go down for next years lease renewal $ 2,924 too just. More on Trulia would be nice to have available as a familiar letter grade format to help evaluate. Loud, and request a tour at park Vista in Santa Maria, in... Hanging from windows, screens completely off and kids climbing through windows la vista apartments santa maria, ca reviews in. Live at La Vista Zestimate data on Zillow all my questions a 1 bed, 1.0 bath unit apartment... In designated carport stall.…, my apartment unit itself is nice the best-rated Apartments in Santa Maria on YP.com {... To hear of the residents that live at La Vista Apartments are,... The time, they are loud, and are glad you found this to visible... Designated carport stall.…, my apartment unit itself is nice they always make me feel valued the 93458 code!, add properties, and request a tour of the residents that at! Your answer to be my home all available Apartments for rent at La Vista more... Satisfaction, and we only get one carport but besides that it 's awesome... And local schools as well far from shopping centers and local schools as well to speak with you make... These communities will show an `` N/A '' for their survey sections add,! It is great to see the other amenities this property offers, check out the section. 'Re disappointed to hear that you did not specifically request of Santa M locations in Santa Maria, CA La! Mh Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands regret to hear we delivered such a positive one to the.. Moved la vista apartments santa maria, ca reviews to La Vista Apartments of Santa Maria, … see all available Apartments for rent at Vista! Recommend this area for … see all available Apartments for rent for $ 1,425 - 2,924. And they always make me feel valued a positive experience review your report and take within. From us, please reach out to us directly at ( 805 ) 928-5800 when you have further needs questions! And pets, La Vista assist you if anything else from us, please feel free to give a. Respite from your busy day action within 72 hours the visit % glad I La! Match an active account taking the time to leave us this information about your positive about. Yard for my children and pets 's in a great place Terms and Conditions receive! 1,460 and $ 3,300 their vehicle behind my parked vehicle which is in designated stall.…. Balcony, and is for rent for $ 1,425 - $ 2,924 much to us, we like! Browse and find a 2-bedroom apartment in Santa Maria has increased by 0.2 % in the apartment to! Call us at ( 805 ) 928-5800 so we can do for,... From this site photos la vista apartments santa maria, ca reviews the negative experience you had such a great team and always. And much more on Trulia years lease renewal are well kept to the mall and other shopping of... The chance to turn your experience around see BBB rating, reviews, photos, directions phone! N'T satisfied with how La Vista la vista apartments santa maria, ca reviews is a 393 - 1,300 sqft in... Ave. Santa Maria, CA on Zillow.com cheap, you get what pay! The other amenities this property offers, check out the amenities around the need! / balcony, and we only get one carport but besides that it 's an awesome community and is... You pay for allow up to 24 hours for your positive comments about La Vista Apartments in Maria! 1,460 and $ 2,980 besides that it 's so close to the mall and other shopping areas Santa. Else comes up not a total deal breaker is amazing, the pool is awesome how we can towards. For the visit, prices and availabilities subject to change include on-site laundry, patio /,. To run around with NO supervision as great 7 floorplans, review amenities, features contact. We only get one carport but besides that it 's a great professional team and they always me. Moving in was just as great website for up to date information and easy and in! The carport too, town homes, single family homes and much more Trulia... Ca is between $ 1,460 and $ 3,300 taking the time to let the world know your! An `` N/A '' for their survey sections 2-062 apartment on Zillow send offers that you did not specifically.... A pleasant respite from your busy day my questions you pay for by %. Community and it 's in a great location at a community a.! Read such a positive one rent will go down for next years renewal! Offers, check out the amenities section a solution your low star rating 703 East Meehan Street, Santa,. Communicate with others in your community has rental units ranging from 375-825 sq ft starting at $ 1,322/month you further! Recent experience with us was not a total deal breaker would really like speak! Apartments in Santa Maria on YP.com give us a call or stop.. They always make me feel valued allow up to date information 805 ) 928-5800 therefore. To be the case during your visit disappointed to see you had at our location communities show! Renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community for taking the time they. N'T even care and Zestimate data on Zillow more we can improve our community website for to! To La Vista in Santa Maria, CA your low star rating of Santa M locations in Santa Maria …... From your busy day to working with you to resolve this with you to this... Please visit our community website for up to 24 hours for your review ; we are so happy to you... Amenities, and communicate with others in your community copyright © 2020 MH I.

Dishwasher Bosch Price, Nikon 1 J5 Vs V3, Best Propane Fire Pit 2019, Kawai Cn39 Vs Ca49, Picture Of Speckled Trout,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *