Categories
Uncategorized

how to draw a realistic wolf

Just for fun, I’ve included a video from YouTube user, Art ala Carte, showing how to draw a full body wolf. Notice how the wolf is already popping out more than it was before. 8K Favourites. You know how to draw a wolf eye now. t smudging until the final stages of the drawing. Tweet 0% (0 votes) Description: Hey guys! Time to start adding more detail to the head. The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved. If you make it too detailed, it tends to look quite odd (and by 'too detailed,' I mean every little strand drawn). Artist: Dawn / January 21, 2010 . In the case of a wolf howling at the moon, try and collect a few images from different angles to better understand the shape of the wolf's open mouth. Learn How to Draw a Wolf Step by Step. By Yellow-eyes Watch. Don't get lazy with the fur and just scribble it in! Using short, curved lines that join in jagged points, draw tufts of fur at the base of each ear. Learn how it's done with a step-by-step tutorial in graphite by renowned artist Michael Hames. So, I knew that I wanted to draw a wolf but I didn't want to draw it in just any ordinary pose. This step takes more than any other step but is crucial to the drawing. In the case of a wolf howling at the moon, try and collect a few images from different angles to better understand the shape of the wolf's open mouth.Be very selective and find high-quality photos with no obstructions of the wolf's head, legs, and especially paws (as these are often hidden by grass). The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved. Add some guidelines to help denote where some of the features like the ears and eyes, will eventually go. Description: The Wolf is a favorite animal of mine. Artist: finalprodigy / April 6, 2011 . Then, draw another circle overlapping the oval for the wolf's head. Feel free to explore, study and enjoy paintings with PaintingValley.com Erase the circle and add an eye, then add the neck scruff and the front legs and paws. Keep at the methods in this article and check out different tutorials on YouTube. Print Tutorial. How to Draw Wolf Paws. Drawing these forest animals is always fun, but the more I draw a repeated animal, dragon, person, or character, the more I run out of things to talk about. So, I knew that I wanted to draw a wolf but I didn't want to draw it in just any ordinary pose. The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved. If you want to draw a werewolf, start by drawing a circle for its head, and 2 large ovals for the body and arms. How to Draw a Realistic Wolf. It’s good practice to do a bit of research before beginning any drawing. To create this article, volunteer authors worked to edit and improve it over time. It gives tips on proportions, shading and much more. To create this article, 16 people, some anonymous, worked to edit and improve it over time. Always remember that the direction of the … On average, wolves give birth to about four to six pups at a time. Pay attention to how the fur is flowing. How to Draw a Realistic Wolf Howling. Artist: finalprodigy / April 6, 2011 . How to Draw a Realistic Wolf Head. The wolf's eyes should be very small in relation to the size of the big circle. Add detail to the fur. Draw two intersecting lines with the vertical line being through the middle of your drawing area and the horizontal line in it’s upper part 2. Once you have the wolf's basic frame, go back in and draw the wolf… Step 2. How to Draw a Full Body Wolf. How To Draw A Realistic Wolf. Use the four-marks method again to draw the circle. Learn how to draw a realistic wolf! Grab a marker, paper, and two colored pencils (grey and black) then follow along with me. Finish by drawing the wolf’s back legs and paws, then connect the front legs to the back with a furry belly. May 26, 2019 - Drawing a realistic wolf is easier than you may think. by LionTheWolf . Go forward and start making "tufts" of fur. Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 53,169 times. Rather, it is just an outline to show you the basics of how to draw your own wolf. Draw the fur for the outer parts of the ears with very tiny strokes forming a set of very small fur clumps. Draw circular paws with flat bottoms on the end of each leg, then add a tufted back and tail. The color of the pencil is just an illustration. How To Draw a Dog/Wolf Eye Step 1. Allow us to teach you how to draw a realistic wolf. To learn how to draw a howling wolf, read on! You can make the mouth any way you want like a smiley inside the curve. 511 Comments. The grey wolf or gray wolf also known as the timber wolf or simply wolf, is a mammal of the order Carnivora. You will then draw out the back of the neck, and then the front of the neck until you have a thick full look to the wolves head. When Drawing The Mouth, Try Not To Make It Square. Add an ear at the back of the circle. In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw a Realistic Wolf Head in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists. At the end of this lesson, I’ll show you how to create a realistic fur texture to make your wolves even more amazing. I just sketched in the basic idea of it during this step. I show you how to render long, fluffy fur and tackle that awkward salt and pepper coloured fur. In this tutorial I will teach you how to draw a wolf with simple instructions. Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for … I really encourage white boards and dry erase markers when you want to practice drawing but don't want to use up paper. Learn how to draw a realistic wolf! This step just involves building layers of fur and adding more detail to the body. To draw a realistic wolf, lightly draw a circle, then add a tufted ear at the back of the circle, then another just to the left of that. I feel as if that adds more to your drawing and somehow makes the blending more natural. Draw the mouth. All the best Realistic Wolf Drawing 37+ collected on this page. As people have been asking me for a wolf-anatomy-tutorial showing how to draw a wolf from zero. Step 1. How to Draw a Realistic Wolf, Draw Real Wolf. With eraser and pencil add the whiskers. This tutorial shows the sketching and drawing steps from start to finish. the fur so this is only the first layer of many. In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw a Realistic Wolf Howling in 9 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists. Also add a nose (small triangle). I completed this drawing with a set of graphite pencils (ranging from H to 9B), a kneadable eraser, and a mechanical pencil (for final details). Mind you, this wolf doesn’t have any shading or extreme detail to it. To learn how to draw a howling wolf, read on! Work on the contours of the torso, the legs, and the head. Step 13. Wolf paws look quite long, with the middle fingers/toes being so much longer than the one on the outside. 227K Views. In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw a Realistic Wolf in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists. How to Draw a Wolf. Print Tutorial. Once those shapes are drawn you can sketch in the facial guides as well as the guides for the limbs. You can worry about perfecting everything later. Keep lightly adding on shapes. Article Summary X. Draw a light areas around the eye. Draw the pupil. Wolf Face Drawing Realistic Face Drawing Realistic Rose Drawing Faces Drawing Hair Cat Drawing Love Drawings Easy Drawings Animal Drawings. Trace it lightly, so if you mess up, then it doesn't show through after you erase it. But sketching a wolf head (or face) is the most prominent feature when it comes to drawing a wolf―like drawing those perfect eyebrows and producing a furry effect for hair and stuff. Go down about halfway and draw a muzzle that goes out about half an inch then goes down in a curve to the bottom of the circle. I show you step by step how to create a realistic wolf drawing using coloured pencils. This step involves defining the wolf's outline. Step 15. How to Draw a Wolf. Blend the colors a little more depending on the speed it's running. How to Draw Cartoon Wolves from the Word Wolf Easy Steps Drawing Tutorial. Don't worry about shading or accuracy yet. It really adds to a wolf's head shape. By using this service, some information may be shared with YouTube. Finally, finish the silhouette by adding a mane and a shoulder cape. The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved. Print Tutorial. The circle doesn't have to be perfect. Add the corners of the eye. Once you are done tracing, go over it in pen or a darker pencil. In fact, it is one of the harder elements of drawing to perfect. In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw a Realistic Wolf in 8 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists. You can add shadows using hatching as shown in our example, or make dark and contrast shadows, as in comics (as in our Spider-Man drawing lesson , … Learn how to draw a realistic wolf. Remember, its size depends on the amount of light. So, with the practice sketches out of the way we can move on to the actual drawing. How to Draw a Wolf's Head Step 1. About This Article. Step 4: Draw another circle below the horizontal line as a guide for the muzzle. So, we almost finished the lesson about how to draw a wolf. The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved. Start the drawing by making a construction line sketch of the wolf’s head to establish it’s basic shape and proportions. How to Draw a Realistic Wolf. Add some body to the legs, connecting gently the paws to the shoulder and thigh. You can see the way it is built, Ribs are small, Neck is fat and the legs are long. Draw a bean-like shoulder and half-circle-like thigh. See more ideas about drawings, wolf drawing, wolf. Since I drew my version of a grey wolf, I will give you the 411 on them. 100% (12 votes) Step 1. Drawing realistic wolves II. In this tutorial I will teach you how to draw a wolf with simple instructions. quick you are. Here is the end result of outlining. A huge part of the realism aspect of this drawing is the fur. Start by adding the ears. So, don't worry abou. How to Draw a Realistic Wolf Howling. A recent study found that the domestic dog is descended from wolves tamed less than 16,300 years ago south of the Yangtze River in China. The grey wolf or gray wolf also known as the timber wolf or simply wolf, is a mammal of the order Carnivora. This is YOUR original art work. 0% ( votes) Step 1. Don't just sketch in lines at random. Photo: Stock Photos from zef art/Shutterstock. Wolf pups are usually born inside Not someone else's. Now we know how to draw a realistic wolf and have a realistic wolf drawing. Everyone Makes Mistakes. Draw a Realistic Wolf. Draw the circular eyes. The circle doesn't have to be perfect. It is the ancestor of the domestic dog. To complete the wolf drawing, just add some highlights and whiskers. How to Draw a Realistic Wolf - An easy, step by step drawing lesson for kids. How to draw a realistic wolf. Drawing fur takes an excellent eye that can observe tiny details and translate them into the drawing. Go down about halfway and draw a muzzle that goes out about half an inch then goes down in a curve to the Learn more... Wolves are a popular and fun subject to draw for both seasoned artists and amateurs alike. This was my first practice sketch. Learn how to draw a wolf by following the steps in this tutorial. Jan 3, 2018 - Explore Aly's board "Wolf drawings", followed by 139 people on Pinterest. Don't try to make it too detailed, but don't make it too simple either. The images above represents how your finished drawing is going to look and the steps involved. Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker. Rather, it is just an outline to show you the basics of how to draw your own wolf. Next, draw the outlines of the facial features, and add lines connecting the head and body. Materials you wil need (with links amazon) paper. This article has been viewed 53,169 times. This drawing is on co. ld-press watercolor paper(I prefer the texture). Below are the individual steps - you can click on each one for a High Resolution printable PDF version. How to draw a Wolf with color pencil – Amie Howard. Start with the two prominent legs (marked in red) before the other 2 ... Also consider the proper illustration of the wolf's fur as it will greatly make your drawing more realistic. Wolves are present in popular culture, and prevalent in certain subcultures. By using our site, you agree to our. Here's an intermediate tutorial on how to draw a wolf pup. Draw an oval first. It’s good practice to do a bit of research before beginning any drawing. It often works better to go from darkest to lightest. Since I drew my version of a grey wolf, I will give you the 411 on them. Mind you, this wolf doesn’t have any shading or extreme detail to it. Draw the nose. Use a curved line to extend the line of the stomach across the rear leg. A group of newborn wolf pups is called a litter. Is there a version for color blind people? To draw a wolf, start by drawing an oval for the body and circles for each of the leg joints. Step 1: Draw a circle on the top right side as a guide for the howling wolf's head. Let's add the details of the head carefully then. So, keep your lines light and remember that you will be layering. It's just a guide. First off they are the largest member of the Canidae family and the most popular of all wolves. Another pointer is to fade the colors when you color your wolf, as this will help the fur patterns look more natural. Here we need to add some shadows to make the drawing more realistic and voluminous. Her interests also include end-of-life issues, advanced directives, and furthering organ procurement. Artist: Dawn / May 22, 2017 . Next, sketch the legs, tail, ears, and neck. This video tutorial will show you how to draw a wolf. This tutorial shows the sketching and drawing steps from start to finish. Is there an explanation for why they were drawing with a blue pencil but the lines turned red? All tip submissions are carefully reviewed before being published. The main difference between the wolf and dog eye is the eyelids' rims aren't always so dark as dogs, and their eyes are also rounder (so a bit of the eyeball white can be visible). So, after getting a decent reference picture, I got my white board out and practiced before moving on to paper. We guide you to draw a simple wolf, cartoon wolf, and the … Make sure you get your drawing utensils prepared for this dra ... by fina 61k 100% 0 27 On the other hand, drawing it too simply will make the fur look fake, so you have to strike the right balance. % of people told us that this article helped them. How can I make my wolf look better and clearer if I want to trace it? Leave enough room at the bottom for the wolf's body. I decided that I since I haven't seen very many drawings of wolves stretching, I would go … Beginners need not worry! How to Draw a Realistic Wolf. How to Draw a Realistic Wolf Pup. Try not to go overboard with the colors. Let us start out like we always do and that is by drawing the guides for the head, torso and back end. Add fur to other places, too. Nov 4, 2017 - Learn how to draw a realistic wolf! Dull pencils won't do you any good from here on out. 1. The more you practice, the better at it you will become. The rest is pretty much the same. Step 2: Draw a couple of arcs on top of the head as guides for the wolf's muzzle. How to Draw a Realistic Wolf - An easy, step by step drawing lesson for kids. 100% (8 votes) Step 1. Add in the eyes and nose. Start with a standing wolf's body with a different head position. If you get frustrated, take a break. No need for detail yet. But sketching a wolf head (or face) is the most prominent feature when it comes to drawing a wolf―like drawing those perfect eyebrows and producing a furry effect for hair and stuff. They weight typically between 75-140 pounds. Drawing fur takes an excellent eye that can observe tiny details and translate them into the drawing. Feel free to get as detailed, (or not), as you want! The artist used red to indicate the lines that were being drawn in that particular step. I just wanted to do a sketch on “how to draw a realistic wolf, step by step” that was easy, colorful, and fun. Go forward and start making "tufts" of fur. One to three colors is sufficient. How to Draw a Majestic Wolf. This is a good way to start on how to draw a wolf. To draw an eye in profile, start with a teardrop rather than an oval. Come back with a new mind and look at your drawing with a different perspective. In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw a Realistic Wolf Pup in 7 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists. Wolf drawing - step 11. Another free Animals for beginners step by step drawing video tutorial. It is really up to you to add a background and you can choose to add whatever you want. Drawing realistic wolves can be hard, so here is a skeleton of the wolf. In this quick tutorial you'll learn how to draw a Realistic Wolf Howling in 9 easy steps - great for kids and novice artists. The Wolf has another distinctive trait - its body is slightly shorter and more powerful than that of a dog, so pay attention to proper proportions. Whatever your use for a realistic wolf is, this article aims to show you how to draw just that. Actually make the effort to make it look r, And here we have our finished wolf. You will have to erase after. Feel free to get as detailed, (or not), as you want! Anyway, I hope this was an informative and fun tutorial for everyone. Pay attention to the size of this circle in relation to the wolf's head. Add an ear at the back of the circle. For the inner part of the ears you will generally want to draw much longer lines and larger clumps. I chose to add a background to this drawing. wikiHow is where trusted research and expert knowledge come together. The proportions of the head are even more important than those of the body, because we're very good at recognizing faces. Hello and welcome to this tutorial on drawing a realistic horse. How can I make my drawn wolf look like it's eating and sleeping? How do I make the wolf's fur look more realistic? Just for fun, I’ve included a video from YouTube user, Art ala Carte, showing how to draw a full body wolf. First off they are the largest member of the Canidae family and the most popular of all wolves. If you go all out on this drawing, it will most likely take you more than 4 hours, depending on how. Step 5. In this quick tutorial you’ll learn how to draw a wolf pup in just a few quick steps, but first… Wolf pups are baby wolves. Description: The Wolf is a favorite animal of mine. Drawing realistic-looking fur for a wolf or any other animal is a difficult process. Grab a marker, paper, and two colored pencils (grey and black) then follow along with me.\r\rBecome an Art Club member \rLearn more about the art supplies we love to use \rLearn more about us \r\rSubscribe to our channel here \r\rYou can also find us on:\rFACEBOOK \rTWITTER \rINSTAGRAM \r\rWould your kids like to have their art featured in our … How to Draw a Realistic Wolf.Allow us to teach you how to draw a realistic wolf. Drawing a realistic wolf takes a lot of skill and practice. It is the ancestor of the domestic dog. Author: Vickie E. Charles Vickie's practice specializes in the care of critically ill and injured postoperative patients. Remember to pay attention to the direction of the fur. Print Tutorial. Step 4. Try not to do a dark blue and red. Print Tutorial. Grab a marker, paper, and two colored pencils (grey and black) then follow along with me. Add the rims of the eyelids. How to Draw a Cartoon Wolf. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Just get representations of features down on paper. This article has been viewed 53,169 times. Draw a circle for the base of the wolf's head and then add the facial guidelines. wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. They can be used in comics, fan art, landscape realism, or any other number of categories. Beginners need not worry! if You Do, Erase That Part And Try Again. Drawing realistic-looking fur for a wolf or any other animal is a difficult process. How to Draw a Full Body Wolf. Give a detailed shape to the ears. wikiHow is a “wiki,” similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. Now you can sketch in the basic forms of the legs and tail. Grab a marker, paper, and two colored pencils (grey and black) then follow along with me. consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/49\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/49\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-1.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/86\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/86\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-2.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f8\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f8\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-3.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/82\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/82\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-4.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/56\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/56\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-5.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/2b\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/2b\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-6.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/44\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-7.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-7.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/44\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-7.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-7.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/87\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-8.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-8.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/87\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-8.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-8.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/27\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-9.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-9.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/27\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-9.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-9.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/29\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-10.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-10.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/29\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-10.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-10.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b4\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-11.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-11.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b4\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-11.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-11.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/af\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-12.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-12.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/af\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-12.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-12.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/17\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-13.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-13.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/17\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-13.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-13.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/eb\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-14.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-14.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/eb\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-14.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-14.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/d7\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-15.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-15.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/d7\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-15.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-15.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/64\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-16.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-16.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/64\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-16.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-16.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/20\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-17.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-17.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/20\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-17.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-17.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/84\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-18.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-18.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/84\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-18.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-18.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/b\/b5\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-19.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-19.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/b\/b5\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-19.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-19.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/24\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-20.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-20.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/24\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-20.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-20.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/ab\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-21.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-21.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/ab\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-21.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-21.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/27\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-22.jpg\/v4-460px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-22.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/27\/Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-22.jpg\/aid5701474-v4-728px-Draw-a-Realistic-Wolf-Step-22.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":334,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"529","licensing":"