Categories
Uncategorized

dell inspiron 5501 review

It's that simple. Dell Inspiron 5501 Laptop (10th Gen Core i7/ 8GB/ 512GB SSD/ Win10 Home/ 2GB Graph) Price in India (2020): ₹85,500. DELL Inspiron 15 5000 Intel 15" Laptop review scored 9.4/10 based on 198 reviews. What you have in the Inspiron 15 5000 Series is an excellent balance between design and power. On the other hand, a casual home user who needs a computer for internet use and word processing will find a much better value in the Inspiron line. Efficient in everyday use thanks to its Quad Core i7 Ice Lake processor and its good amount of RAM, it is able to run games that are not too demanding because it also has a dedicated NVIDIA graphics card. I found myself missing occasional keystrokes, though the switches themselves are satisfyingly clicky—satisfying enough for a $500 keyboard, at the very least. Even so, Inspiron models run the gamut from basic entry-level laptops to spec-heavy gaming machines. Not so with the Inspiron 15 5000. You may opt-out by. It's not all upsides, though. (Though as a side note, the Inspiron 15 5000's trackpad is nowhere near the worst in this set of reviews. This also makes it damn near impossible to click-and-drag, because the trackpad is determined not to register your finger when you want it to and then spuriously click things you had no desire to click. Here, Dell scored 1,933 and 2,436 respectively, with the HP 15t Touch posting scores of 2,000 and 2,485. But the way you've infiltrated laptops with garish pop-ups begging me to set up an account and get "20 GB FREE STORAGE" makes me want to uninstall you from every single device I own and never use you again. Dell combines a gorgeous case with decent performance for one of the best all-around laptops under $500. Why? Thus a laptop with a faster drive might be great—unless you need lots of storage. Most of these low-end machines have 4GB if you're lucky, 2GB if you aren't. My one major worry is that the screen flexes and distorts if you push it on too hard from the back, especially at the bottom of the screen. They carry the same model designations as the Latitude: ranging from the budget-friendly 3000 series to the midrange 5000 models to the high-end 7000 series. Models like the Inspiron 17 7000 have spectacular battery life, fast 8th-generation processors and great built-in audio. Only the Toshiba Satellite C55-C consistently outperformed the Inspiron 15 5000, and I'd still say the design of the Dell is polished enough to potentially edge it out on top. So Dell Inspiron 15 5000 tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Dell Inspiron I3558-5501, as seen on the chart below. The interior of the Dell Inspiron 15 5000 isn't quite as glitzy as the exterior, but it'll get the job done. And you know what? Read all reviews for DELL Inspiron 15 5000 Intel 15" Laptop now and buy at £449.99. I cover automobiles and their impact on consumers. You also get a McAfee which, let's just say, isn't the most loved antivirus app out there. Not really. All Rights Reserved, This is a BETA experience. PCWorld helps you navigate the PC ecosystem to find the products you want and the advice you need to get the job done. It benefits from a good amount of 16 GB RAM above average which allows to see well ahead, especially in multitasking, especially as it accompanies a low-power Quad Core i7-1065G7 Ice Lake processor that … I have to hand it to Dell: In the category of "$500 laptops," the veteran manufacturer came pretty close to nailing a well-rounded machine with few major compromises. Listen, Dropbox: I love your service. It seems like the likely culprit is a millimeter or two of extra space between each key pairing—over the course of the entire board, those extra millimeters add up to quite a lot of wasted space, with smaller keys the ultimate result. And then there's Dropbox. Xtra , Aug 12, 2020 , in forum: Hardware Components and Aftermarket Upgrades Replies: As for ports, the Inspiron 15 5000 has power, SD card, a single USB, Ethernet, and HDMI slots on the left, plus two more USB ports and a headphone jack on the right. They are extremely sensitive, accurate, and well-tuned. Inexpensive laptops for back-to-school shopping, Note: When you purchase something after clicking links in our articles, we may earn a small commission. If there's anything I've learned in reviewing low-end laptops, it's that compromise is key. Buy Dell Inspiron D560212WIN9S 5501 15.6 Inch FHD Laptop (10th Gen i5-1035G1/8 GB/512 SSD/2 GB Nvidia Grphics/Win 10 + MS Office H&S 2019/Silver) online at best price in India. Dell Inspiron 15 5501 performance, autonomy This Dell Inspiron 15 5501 is for those looking for a lightweight and responsive 15-inch High Definition laptop for everyday general-purpose use. The trackpad on this Inspiron 15 5000 is none of those things, resulting in missed swipes and (even more annoying) phantom-clicks. 69,790. I use it literally every day. Under the blue hood we're packing an Intel Core i3-5005U clocked at 2GHz, Intel HD 5500 integrated graphics, 6GB of DDR3 RAM, and a 1TB 5,400 RPM hard drive. Take the Latitude 7390, for instance. "Not a security risk" isn't synonymous with "not annoying" though—particularly the pop-up prompt to register your laptop with Dell. Check Dell Inspiron 5501 Laptop (10th Gen Core i7/ 8GB/ 512GB SSD/ Win10 Home/ 2GB Graph) Specs And Reviews. The HP 15t Touch is nipping at its heels, though. Along the way, I earned an MBA with a focus on data analysis that has helped me gain a strong understanding of why the auto industry’s biggest companies make the decisions they do. Instead, it's just a trackpad that "clicks" if you need it, but which you'll typically just tap on to select things. Dell Inspiron 15 5501 (D560213WIN9S) Laptop (Core i7 10th Gen/8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10/2 GB) Specs, Review, Price, Cashback Offer & Deals: This Laptop is all set to launch/available in the market.To know more, read about its specifications, features, price … The Dell Inspiron 11 3180. What these manufacturers miss is that Apple's trackpads are good. So MacBook Air 13.3-Inch tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Dell Inspiron I3558-5501, as seen on the chart below. PriceDekho.com The lowest price of Dell Inspiron 15 5501 (D560212WIN9S) Laptop (Core i5 10th Gen/8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10/2 GB) is 69,890 Amazon, Flipkart as on Nov 25, 2020, Intel, 8 GB, Windows 10 Home, 39.62 cm (15.6 inch) However, it's fairly safe to say that Dell Inspiron I3558-5501 is a more popular laptop, based on its 60+ reviews. Its offerings are more wallet-friendly, and it comes in a gaming-friendly variant. It's not a bad showing from Dell though. This way you can decide for yourself which Dell Inspiron 15 5501 model is the best bang for your buck. Check out Dell Inspiron 5501 15.6 Inch FHD Laptop (10th Gen i5-1035G1/8 GB/512 SSD/2 GB Nvidia Graphics/Win 10 + MS Office H&S 2019/Silver) D560212WIN9S reviews, ratings, features, … Dell Inspiron 5501 15.6 Inch FHD Laptop (10th Gen i5-1035G1/8 GB/512 SSD/2 GB Nvidia Graphics/Win 10 + MS Office H&S 2019/Silver) D560212WIN9S Dell Inspiron 15 5501 10thGen Corei7-10657G7 8GB RAM,512GB SSD,2GB MX330 Graphics,15.6" Windows 10 +MS Office Laptop That's more impressive than it sounds. Quite a few manufacturers nowadays are moving to eliminate separate physical buttons from the laptop mouse, Apple-style. Even on the budget side, models like the Latitude 3440 still have strong processing power and durable construction but cut some of the cost in the areas of screen size and RAM. "Hey, we know the display is pretty lackluster, but it's maybe slightly less lackluster than our competitors. This is one of the m… There are a lot of laptops on the market that look and feel as cheap as their sticker price would indicate. There are laptops with faster drives and faster processors. Copyright © 2020 IDG Communications, Inc. Like the Dell Inspiron computers, Latitude models are divided up into 3000, 5000, and 7000 series, with the 3000 being least expensive. I focus on drawing out the most important facts a consumer needs to know to make the best buying choices for their families and themselves, and I aim to do that in a way that is straightforward and easy to understand. Maybe." However, they also have a little, tiny disclaimer clarifying what they mean by that. Listen, Dropbox: I love your service. In the $500 range, you can't undersell attractiveness. The Inspiron line of laptops is aimed at a much more mainstream consumer. Stay tuned.). Please, I beg of you: Find a less obnoxious way to recruit new customers. The Celeron processor and 4 gigabytes of RAM won’t be suitable for heavy photo or video editing but will work well for a first computer or as a backup machine for most purposes. Read our, Learn more about PCWorld's Digital Editions. The Core i3-5005U is still very middle-of-the-pack, but hey—at least it's a real Core i3 and you're not stuck with an Atom processor. Hook up a mouse, if you have the luxury of a surface to set it on. Not so with the Inspiron 15 5000. If you travel frequently and need your laptop to withstand the abuse that comes with a life on the road, the Latitude will be much more suitable for your needs. Basically, Dell is talking about all of the 15-inch laptops that feature vPro support and are build before February 2019. What Dell has in the Inspiron 15 5000 Series is an across-the-board contender, with above-average specs packed into a sleek case. Dell Inspiron 17. The versatile Dell Inspiron 15 5501 sleek silver Ultrabook 15-inch Full HD anti-glare Ultrabook features fast SSD storage with a large capacity of 1TB for increased responsiveness. And Dell actually fell to the similarly specced HP machine in both the Creative Conventional and Work Conventional tests—albeit by such a small margin as to be imperceptible. And then there's Dropbox. 10151884 / 5397063909667 /. The Inspiron 15 5593 series device that I received for review is one of this crowd. Hayden writes about games for PCWorld and doubles as the resident Zork enthusiast. It's a solid all-around machine and thus a solid choice for pretty much anyone in this budget, although it lacks some of the more specialized features found in certain competitors. In the $500 range, you can't undersell attractiveness. In PCMark's Home Conventional test, the Inspiron 15 5000 scored 2,210, as compared to Toshiba's 2,527 and HP's 2,159. Dell's Inspiron 15 is well rounded with a lot of bloatware aboard. So how'd it perform? Take two of its more popular series: Latitude and Inspiron. That hard drive won't set any speed records, but it ties the Toshiba Satellite C55-C for the most storage space in this set of reviews. This is one of the most attractive machines we looked at for this set of reviews, tied with the HP 15t Touch. There are laptops with touchscreens. Buy Dell Inspiron 15 5501 15.6 inch FHD Fingerprint Reader Laptop (Silver) Intel Core i5-1035G1 10th Gen, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10 Home online at best price in India. That 6GB helps make up for the slower CPU and hard drive…a little. Dell Inspiron 15 5501 CPU variants. Despite "everyone saying" they don't use them, every PC maker has told PCWorld they get complaints when it's not there. On the other end of the line is the budget-friendly Inspiron 15 3000 laptop, which performs quite well in spite of its much lower price tag. Or an ultra-portable laptop is great—until you need to watch Netflix on its tiny screen. If you buy something using a link on this page, Forbes may receive a small share of that sale. DELL Inspiron 5501* Add to Compare Compare Now Find a System From ₹67,499 Dell Inspiron 15 5501 (D560212WIN9S) Laptop (Core i5 10th Gen/8 GB/512 GB SSD/Windows 10/2 GB) Specs, Review, Price, Cashback Offer & Deals: This Laptop is all set to launch/available in the market.To know more, read about its specifications, features, price … Some models are even tested against military standards to withstand bumps and vibrations, which means the computers can be toted onto a plane, train or automobile without much worry. Please, I beg of you: Find a less obnoxious way to recruit new customers. 10th Generation Intel ® Core™ i3-1005G1, 4 MB Cache, 2 Core, 1 GHz to 3.40 GHz 10th Generation Intel ® Core™ i5-1035G1, 6 MB Cache, 4 Core, 1 GHz to 3.60 GHz 10th Generation Intel ® Core™ i7-1065G7, 8 MB Cache, 4 Core, 1.30 GHz to 3.90 GHz Here you can see an approximate comparison between the CPUs that can be found in the Dell Inspiron 15 5501 models on the market. The good news: It's (for the most part) Dell's own garbage software, so at least it's probably safe. This is a bare-bones laptop for home use. It courts business travelers and IT departments with everything from Intel vPro manageability to MIL-STD-810G certification against shock, vibration and environmental extremes. And 6GB of RAM isn't shabby either. After working in the technology and software industry for several years, I began writing as a way to help people outside of that world understand the sometimes very. Dell Inspiron 1720 upgrades and tweaks? The Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series doesn't look like a $500 laptop. The Austin, Texas-based company offers something for nearly every type of user, at every price point. The model Dell sent us has a brilliant blue diamondback lid that looks like it belongs on a much higher-end machine. On the other hand, Dell boasts about its TrueColor calibration, a.k.a. My experience and education has helped me thrive in digging into the details and finding the real stories behind the numbers. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. The screen is a cheap 1366x768 TN panel, the same as pretty much every single low-end laptop—and at 15.6 inches, that resolution starts looking a bit chintzy. The viewing angles aren't great either, so even sitting straight-on you'll start to see some color washout at the top and bottom of the screen. But it’s pricey (nearly $2,000) and has a few minor flaws such as a cramped, flat keyboard. It always chose the worst times to manifest its presence. Thus, there are laptops in this review round-up that are more portable than the 15.6-inch Dell. After working in the technology and software industry for several years, I began writing as a way to help people outside of that world understand the sometimes very technical work that goes on behind the scenes. EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change, Michigan Economic Development Corporation BrandVoice. The laptop is wrapped in that bland plastic and flimsy metal shell that most laptops in this class are wrapped in, and features a 15-inch FullHD display and a full size keyboard (which means there’s a numpad, which is perfect for filling up those oversize Excel sheets). © 2020 Forbes Media LLC. Dell's Inspiron 15 5000 comes in a sparkling electric-blue paint. Forbes and/or the author may earn a commission on sales made from links on this page. Dell. (Though Toshiba blew past both with scores of 2,198 and 2,771.). If you plan to keep a ton of files on your computer, this here's your best shot. Dell Inspiron 17 3793, i3793-5841BLK-PUS, 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1, 17.3-Inch FHD (1920 X 1080), 8GB x 1 DDR4 2666MHz, 1 TB 5400 RPM, Tray Load DVD Drive 4.2 out of 5 stars 64 $709.00 It has enough firepower to run basic applications (web browsing, document editing) and … The keyboard is a bit more cramped than other 15-inch laptops, and for no real reason. But it also won't let you down very often—provided you go in expecting the performance of a $500 laptop. Compare Dell Inspiron 5501 Laptop (10th Gen Core i7/ 8GB/ 512GB SSD/ Win10 Home/ 2GB Graph) Prices From Various Stores. And you know what? It's ever so slightly better than the by-the-books 15-inch laptop you'd expect to see at a circa-$500 price point, with a marginally better case design and performance than others in this set of reviews. With a lifelong love of all things automotive, I turned my attention to writing new vehicle reviews, detailing industry trends, and breaking news. Dell Inspiron 15 5501 (D560212WIN9S) ( Core i5 10th Gen / 8 GB / Windows 10 / 2 GB) Laptop Price in India is Rs. Dell Inspiron 15 5501 and 5508 Notebook Usage and Troubleshooting Guide. This story was written in collaboration with Forbes Finds. The big-screen sibling of the Latitude 5491 ($1,069.00 at Dell Technologies), the 5591 starts at $1,069 with an eighth-generation Core i5 chip, a … It'’ one of the biggest laptops on the market, and certainly one of the largest 2-in-1 machines available. Back to school on a budget: Choosing a... Acer Aspire Switch 10 E review: A solid... HP 15t Touch review: Great looks, good... Toshiba Satellite C55-C5240 review: The... Back to school on a budget: Choosing a cheap laptop to fit... Acer Aspire E-15 review: This laptop packs solid... Acer Aspire Switch 10 E review: A solid choice for those... Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series review: One of the most... HP Pavilion x360 11T review: An IPS display and zippy... HP 15t Touch review: Great looks, good performance, this... Lenovo IdeaPad 100 review: This big laptop's got a tiny... Lenovo S21e review: For those on the tightest of budgets,... Toshiba Satellite C55-C5240 review: The best performance... Case looks like it belongs on a much more expensive laptop. Featured products are independently selected and linked to for your convenience. The bad news: The Inspiron 15 5000 is packed full of garbage software. The Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series doesn't look like a $500 laptop. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that MacBook Air 13.3-Inch is a more popular laptop, based on its 200+ reviews. Does it excel in any one way? But the computer you choose should depend on how you plan to use it, so let’s take a look at some of the highs and lows of each. Forbes Finds covers products and experiences we think you’ll love. In addition to their rugged construction, many Latitude machines also come equipped with the latest in security features that include fingerprint readers. Not too bad, honestly. Oh, and it has an optical drive for whatever reason. All of the Latitude notebooks are constructed with durable plastics that can withstand the beatings that come from life on the road. But the way you've infiltrated laptops with garish pop-ups begging me to set up an account and get "20 GB FREE STORAGE" makes me want to uninstall you from every single device I own and never use you again. Amazon.in: Buy Dell Inspiron 5501 15.6 Inch FHD Laptop (10th Gen i5-1035G1/8 GB/512 SSD/2 GB Nvidia Graphics/Win 10 + MS Office H&S 2019/Silver) D560212WIN9S online at low price in India on Amazon.in. There are a lot of laptops on the market that look and feel as cheap as their sticker price would indicate. I wish I could say the same about the trackpad. Models are spec’d to reflect this purpose, and as such they are typically less expensive than the Latitude. It’s built for the business professional and comes with added security features. It sports a striking matte touch screen, screaming fast performance and great battery life. The only question, in my mind, is whether you prefer Dell's design or HP's. Dell. Fine Fit and Finish. PCWorld |. It's that simple.The model Dell sent us has a brilliant blue diamondback lid that looks like it belongs on a much higher-end machine. The full list of third-party/Dell bloat reads as follows: Amazon, Kindle, McAfee, Dell Shop, Dell Backup and Recovery, Dropbox, Dell Learning Center, Cyberlink Media Suite, and Dell SupportAssist. Dell states that its Latitude 5501 is the smallest 15-inch laptop meant for business. The Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series is perfect for our review purposes in that it's almost perfectly average. Dell is one of the most consistent and innovative laptop manufacturers out there. Games Reporter, Dell is one of the most consistent and innovative laptop manufacturers out there. So…don't do that. I use it literally every day. Check out Inspiron 15 5501 (D560212WIN9S) Reviews & Specifications and Buy online across Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad. But the problem with this (if you'll allow me to borrow a gaming term) min-max approach to laptop specs is that inevitably you're going to want to use your laptop for a pretty broad range of activities.

Technical Delivery Definition, Cherry Vanilla Coke Uk, Jill Biden Astrology Chart, Top Paying Advanced Nursing Degrees, Median Xl K3k, Boerne, Tx Zip Code, Canon Bridge Camera Sx60, Intuitive Dashboard Meaning, Osmania University Ranking, Hornbeam Tree Growth Rate, Who Should Wash The Dishes,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *